Dataflow facilitates the efficient and accurate management of stock levels, minimises excess or obsolete inventory and helps improve cash flow. With a rich set of features, Dataflow helps businesses to balance the availability of their products and provide a better quality of service to their customers.
Dataflow manages a range of costing methods and multiple warehouses effortlessly. Users can apply different costs and selling prices, with minimum stock and re-order levels on a site-specific basis to deliver efficient stockholding.
The Stocktake facility allows you to efficiently monitor your stock levels and easily identify any discrepancies. There are a range of valuation methods to choose from, including Actual, FIFO, Weighted Average and Standard Cost.
Easy-to-use price matrices store unique pricing structures for every combination of customer and product, with profitability tracked against every line item sold. A Global Price Change utility is provided to simplify maintaining pricing information.
Dataflow integrates with barcode scanners to deliver all the aspects of barcoding required for over-the-counter sales. The system features the ability to maintain multiple barcodes against each individual stock record, including multiple suppliers, pack sizes and inner or outer packaging.
- Manage any type of stock quantities, units, weights, lengths, volume, etc
- Multi location including quarantine and damaged goods isolation with easy transfer in between
- Comprehensive options for pricing and discounts include quantity breaks, promotional sales, foreign currency prices pricing and many more
- Better cash flow and prediction of your stock requirement
- Both Batch & Serial tracking are catered for with complete traceability as to where, when and from whom they came from and where they went too
- Attach images and multiple documents in any format for your catalogue and for broadcast onto your Ecommerce system
- Powerful visual enquiries making it easy to identify stock levels and track stock movements
- Comprehensive transaction processing with detailed audit trail that records all stock movements
- Alternative part numbers can be easily defined for each stock item which can then be used to help resolve out-of-stock situations whilst taking Sales Orders
- Nominal journal posting to maintain stock valuation, stock accruals, cost of sales, profit on stock, write offs, WIP and wastage
- Built-in security and control with full audit trail for better management of the warehouse
- Comprehensive import facility
- Group / Sub group items into categories for organised stock control
- Bar codes for inner and outer packaging, Goods Receipt, Sales Order Picking, Stock Take, Transfer, etc.
- Never run out of stock with warnings and extensive reporting
- Complete history showing when items were received or sold
- Row and Bin level stock control to help warehouse staff locate products easily
- Intelligent re-ordering to ensure optimum stock levels
- Slow moving and obsolete stock management reporting