Bill of Materials
The Dataflow Bill of Materials module features comprehensive production management capabilities designed to meet the needs of the most demanding of companies. Dataflow provides an integrated, easy-to-use system for businesses that require a combination of make to order (MTO), configure to order (CTO), engineer to order (ETO), and make to stock (MTS).
Accurate manufacturing information is available at your finger-tips, including work-in-progress, assembly structure detail, batch/serial item location and assembly cost reports. Dataflow also features automatic work order generation from sale orders or re-order levels, batch work order progression and a comprehensive reporting.
- Comprehensive information about component parts and assemblies is managed in a single, secure environment
- Attributes of component parts and sub-assemblies, such as cost, can be rolled-up within a BOM to provide a total for a product, reducing the time otherwise spent on manual calculation.
- Accurately identify and list the components required to produce a particular product
- Dynamic navigation and display of all the structures and sub-structures of a BOM
- Knowing the cost of the final product and sub-assemblies, allowing you to focus design changes on the most expensive parts
- Optional generation of Works Orders from the Sales Order Processing system
- A configurable yet consistent approach to creating, viewing and handling BOMs
- Provides a very flexible means for importing bill of materials (BOM) from most CAD applications