The Dataflow PunchOut facility makes it possible to access a supplier’s web site from within the Dataflow eProcurement system and reduces the need to maintain supplier catalogues. Items selected are returned in the form of a purchase order; providing greater control of purchasing and encouraging use of approved suppliers.
Dataflow offers a best-in-class solution for business-to-business transactions. Our customers use PunchOut to facilitate large purchase requisitions, both remotely and in-house. Note: PunchOut is only available for suppliers who provide the facility as a complimentary layer on top of their shopping cart.
- There is no need for the publication and maintenance of the supplier’s catalogue on your side
- PunchOut will eliminate the risk of creating errors during the maintenance process
- As catalogue are maintained by suppliers and available online, you have up to the minute access to the items details
- By accessing catalogues from within dataflow e-procurement system, procurement managers and other users access their negotiated prices with preferred suppliers
- PunchOut will simplify the buying process by letting users conduct product searches of the supplier within Dataflow Purchase Ordering system
- Allow staff to place orders via the web while retaining authorisation control
- Using online automation, buyers enhances their productivity due to faster order processing