Online Order Processing
Dataflow eProcurement allows you to take control of your purchasing, improve the accuracy of reporting and improve the productivity of remote staff by enabling online purchase order processing via the web. Even greater control can be achieved by extending the system to include departmental budgetary control and e-mail notification to budget holders for authorisation.
Authorised purchase orders can be automatically emailed to suppliers with a range of receipts available at the point of delivery to provide visibility of the entire process. Receipts can be sent electronically, where they are automatically matched to the appropriate purchase order.
- Multi-tiered authorisation hierarchy and workflow processes
- Ideal for large organisations with remote user base
- Delegate and allow your team to grow
- Improves Efficiency, save time and reduce error rates
- Purchase Control's powerful search and reporting functionality means you have all the facts and figures you need in relation to your purchasing at your fingertips
- Extensive configuration features enable you to optimise the purchase order process to suit your business
- Makes Purchase processing simple by handling all orders from one centralised, user-friendly system
- Purchase invoice matching and reconciliation
- Maintain accurate cost of sales data
- Automatic generation and posting of journal Accruals for the monthly management reports
- See purchase and product pricing history with supplier
- See who you have bought a particular item in the past
- Control back-order items due from the supplier
- Show goods ordered but not delivered, invoiced, etc.
- See financial commitment that is not accounted for
- Empower your team with information
- Prevent Over Purchasing and eliminate any dispute