If you're looking to develop a bespoke solution, something tailored to the unique demands of your industry sector or simply something to enhance the functionality of your in-house software, the Dataflow Software Development Kit (SDK) could be the answer.
The SDK includes all the tools necessary to customize Dataflow to meet your specific business needs. Unlike some software development kits, with Dataflow you do not sacrifice compatability with future versions of the software. Dataflow provides a future-proof solution as all of your custom content remains intact when you upgrade. There is no requirement for re-implementation of user-defined content, even if the source files were subject to changes within the new release.
- Upgrade to the latest release without losing your customization
- Form designer allows users to customize Dataflow with little or no programming experience
- Add user-defined processing to cater for your specific needs
- User-friendly Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) enabling you to integrate business processes and link third party applications
- Designed for ease of use, the APIs perform a wide range of functions to access and update your Dataflow application
- All Dataflow processes and business rules are encapsulated within the APIs; ensuring that the Dataflow database is correctly updated
- The transaction interface is a simple way to programmatically post accounting transactions and order-processing documents to Dataflow