Dataflow Spreadsheet Live - a new reporting tool
Dataflow are pleased to announce the release of Dataflow Spreadsheet Live.
Spreadsheet Live will provide comprehensive reporting capabilities that will enable you to generate and share rich, interactive reports to help you better visualise and analyse your data.
Fully integrating Excel to Dataflow, with drilldown capability to transactions and any linked original documents.
- Spend less time creating reports and more time analysing what they tell you
- Gain deeper insights by drilling down from top-level reporting to account details, including journal entry information and associated scanned documents
- Create attractive, easy to edit reports for regular or custom reporting requirements, all delivered in Word, PDF or HTML formats
- Extend standard Excel capabilities with purpose built custom reporting functions
- Access from anywhere via a secure connection to your Dataflow Accounts data enables your users’ Excel to sync from remote locations via your VPN
- Leverage your team’s existing Excel skills to create reports with more ease and greater functionality
Spreadsheet Live incorporates all the same built-in security found in Dataflow Accounts to provide access to the data on a need to know basis from your desk in the office and anywhere around the world across the Internet.
Spreadsheet Live can be configured to connect to your data using HTTPS - the industry standard for secure web access, or HTTP, for access across your VPN, allowing you to build your reports on the move. All processing of the Dataflow Accounts data takes place on your server - only the results are returned to Excel - so your reports will still calculate speedily even when you are on the other side of the globe.
For more information, please contact:
Dataflow (UK) Limited
Tel: 01784 454171